Flawless Consulting® Workshops
For people who don't think they are consultants.
Flawless Consulting workshops produce learnings that stick. You learn:
- new ways to deal with resistance from difficult people, resulting in more buy-in from even those at higher levels.
- new partnering behaviors you can apply immediately.
- personally powerful ways to be more authentic, express wants, give support, disarm objections
- to be more confident in your partnership roles.
The idea of business partnership with peers, clients and bosses becomes more real - especially when renegotiating new possibilities with existing relationships. All of this has the effect of increasing demand for services and upgrading the kinds of projects people get involved in.
January 11, 13, 15, 2016
Price: $750 Register
Working and learning remotely is a fact of life for many organizations. Flawless Consulting Online can help create better partnerships by teaching participants how to get clear about their wants from clients - some of which can be difficult to deal with. In small cohorts of 12 or fewer, participants start applying the skills to have their recommendations used by those above them. The highly interactive virtual sessions help attendees deal with resistance, give support and become more direct and authentic in working with others. This results in the capacity to delve deeper into root causes and provide solutions that enhance their value as business partners.
September 20-21, 2016
Price: $1295 Register
Flawless Consulting 2-April 14-15, 2016
September 22-23, 2016
Price: $1295 Register
Our public workshops held in Red Bank, New Jersey are a perfect solution for individuals to experience the power of developing personal behaviors that empower them to improve their organization. As with all Designed Learning workshops the research proven results show that participants leave with a new set of tools on hand to deal with difficult people - converting them to allies and better business partners. Attendees learn how to ask better questions, give reinforcing feedback and a systemic approach to problem solving that they can use immediately. Enrollment is limited, so register today.
Peter Block, creator of the Flawless Consulting workshops which served as the basis for his best-selling Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting your Expertise Used and named as the most influential book in the last century by Association for Talent Development (ATD) and the Organizational Development Network (ODNet). In addition to his best-selling books, visit here for expanded book content and videos that heighten key concepts of consulting for those who are not consultants. This includes checklists and other job aids to help you take theory to practice. You can also discover other books that Peter finds intriguing and useful, as well as his recent blogs and articles.
Designed Learning’s Workshops are flexible and can be configured to meet your needs whether online, onsite or in our unique blended solutions. Whatever your budget, time or location, we can partner with you to provide you and your staff with the skills needed to add real value.
- New ways to deal with resistance from difficult people, resulting in more buy-in from even those at higher levels.
- New partnering behaviors you can apply immediately.
- Personally powerful ways to be more authentic, express wants, give support, disarm objections.
- To be more confident in your partnership roles.
- The idea of business partnership with peers, clients and bosses becomes more real — especially when renegotiating new possibilities with existing relationships. All with the effect of increasing demand for services and upgrading the kinds of projects people get involved in.