By bringing Flawless Consulting training into your organization you will ensure your entire staff acquires Flawless Consulting insight and expertise. Designed Learning trainers will travel to your location anywhere in the world and conduct our Flawless Consulting workshops.
The on-site workshops teach and practice the same concepts as are taught in our open enrollment, public workshops for both Flawless Consulting: Contracting and Flawless Consulting: Discovery. When we bring Flawless Consulting training directly to your organization we eliminate the need to worry about travel and logistics and provide a convenient, cost effective opportunity for a larger number of your staff to experience the Flawless Consulting model.
Our offerings include workshops where staff professionals learn the competencies to use within the consulting relationship. We are advocates for the importance of staff groups within organizations. We support them in their efforts to reinvent themselves into consulting organizations. With us they develop the expertise that builds the capacity of their clients for marketplace success.
Designed Learning’s workshops, consulting, and implementation support includes:
- Managing client/consultant relationships
- Developing offers from staff groups that promise to build real capacity in client organizations
- Creating powerful, sustainable change at the local level
- Transforming staff groups into consultative organizations
- Confronting the changes required of the individual to create worth at work
- Building organization capacity by distributing power
- Making conflict work for you
- Becoming a consultant
Change the Conversation
Bring Flawless Consulting into your organization. Flawless Consulting on-site workshops provide an opportunity for your staff to gain the insight and the expertise to deal effectively as consultants with clients, peers and others.
For Peter Block, “a consultant is a person in a position to have some influence over an individual, a group, or an organization, but who has no direct power to make changes or implement programs.”
- For example, the IT Department may be tasked with implementing a new email software within the organization. The IT tech, or the IT department, is considered the consultant, while the users of the email software are the client. In many organizations, the consultant feels pressure and resistance to this change from the client. This can result in failure of the project. With Flawless Consulting, your staff will learn how to build 50/50 relationships with clients, and help increase the chances for a successful project.
- An internal consultant can be anyone in a position to have influence without having direct control. Flawless Consulting is geared not just toward people who consider themselves consultants, but also to technical and nontechnical staff people within any organization. Human Resources, Administration, Finance and Information Technology staff typically work as consultants. In a general sense, any staff function requires consulting skills.
Begin NOW. Request more information.