As a healthcare professional it is increasingly important that you function collaboratively across the organization regardless of role. Acquire the skills that generate better results through more confident and empowered healthcare interventions. Learn to influence the people you work with, and especially the people you work for, by providing correct and sustainable solutions that foster emotional satisfaction for staff and emotional well being for patients and families.
Research-Proven Target Outcomes Include:
- Negotiate more effective and enduring healthcare solutions.
- Gain better use of your expertise.
- Work more in a partnership role with others in the organization.
- Develop the ability to assertively express your needs for successful partnerships.
- Understand how your expertise can be utilized in complex organizational systems.
- Effectively deal with difficult people and situations.
- Build confidence that promotes job satisfaction and drives improved healthcare results.