Working across organizational boundaries to form effective partnerships to solve the business issue is the key to being successful. These expanded competencies will help you obtain greater collaboration across the organization, increase your influence and allow you to develop confidence, maintain commitment, measure success and drive improved results.
Research-Proven Target Outcomes Include:
- Negotiate more effective and enduring working agreements across organizational boundaries.
- Gain better use of individual and team expertise throughout the organization.
- Set expectations and and develop a systematic approach to achieve positive results.
- Develop the ability to assertively express your requirements for a project that is actually implemented successfully.
- Effectively deal with difficult people and situations and create better business partnerships.
- Have your project management expertise fully used to create better business results.