Another new and exciting addition to Designed Learning’s workshop and training offerings, Leadership Language in Action: The Six Conversations that Matter-Practicum is a virtual interactive session designed by Peter Block. This session is specially designed for participants who have either attended An Introduction – Virtual Interactive Session or an onsite or public workshop. This two hour interactive practicum will allow participants to engage and discuss the actual application of Peter Block’s The Six Conversations that Matter as described in his best-selling “Community: The Structure of Belonging” with other individuals from around the world.
With limited enrollment, the session will allow participants to:
- Review the Six Conversations that Matter
- Practice in real time and apply the Possibility, Ownership, Dissent and Gifts
- Conversations to your own organization, community or life
- Understand how powerful questions can transform organizations and communities
- Understand leaderships role in utilizing the Six Conversations
This is NOT a webinar. Participants will interact using the latest virtual technology and adult learning techniques to begin to create possibilities that drive transformation and create stronger organizations and communities.
We strongly encourage participants to utilize voice over internet protocol connections (i.e. headsets with microphone). Webcams are also encouraged and supported but are not required (However, they will enhance your experience). Once you register, you will receive information on testing and utilizing our virtual interactive platform.
This session is limited to no more than 9 participants.
Upcoming Session Dates:
- No dates are currently available, please check back at a later time.
For More Information: call 1-866-770-2227 or 513-524-2227.