A new and exciting addition to Designed Learning’s workshop and training offerings, Leadership Language in Action: The Six Conversations that Matter is a virtual interactive session designed by Peter Block. The purpose of this session is to allow participants to begin to change the conversations in their organization allowing them to create a future distinct from the past. To do this, one must be willing to shift one’s thinking 180 degrees- exploring the relationship between cause and effect and the impact of realizing that we create our own world. The Six Conversations that Matter begin to shift cultures to allow for each individual to choose to commit to the success of the organization without guarantees.
With limited enrollment, the session will allow participants to:
- Commit to the success of an organization without a promise of return
- Define possibilities with the faith that we can live out our personal intentions and also serve the organization
- Have new conversations – from complaining and waiting for others to change to ones where we realize we have helped create the very place we thought was owned by others
- Focus on strength and capacities rather than problem-solving our deficiencies
- Hold a stance wholeheartedly with an acceptance that our new way of thinking and working will not always be embraced by others.
This is NOT a webinar. Participants will interact using the latest virtual technology and adult learning techniques to begin to create possibilities that drive transformation and create stronger organizations and communities.
We strongly encourage participants to utilize voice over internet protocol connections (i.e. headsets with a microphone). Webcams are also encouraged and supported but are not required (However, they will enhance your experience). Once you register, you will receive information on testing and utilizing our virtual interactive platform.
This session is limited to no more than 9 participants.
Upcoming Session Date:
October 4, 2013-12:00-2:00 p.m. EDT
For More Information: call 1-866-770-2227 or 513-524-2227.